Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Beatles - With The Beatles (redux)






Project 2 Early Period
May 1 1963 - Nov 30 1963

WITH THE BEATLES (redux)



  1. She Loves You
  2. I'll Get You
  3. You Really Got A Hold On Me
  4. Devil In Her Heart
  5. Money
  6. Till There Was You
  7. It Won't Be Long
  8. All My Loving
  9. Please Mr. Postman
  10. Roll Over Beethoven
  11. All I've Got To Do
  12. Don't Bother Me
  13. Little Child
  14. I Wanna Be Your Man
  15. Not A Second Time
  16. Hold Me Tight
  17. I Want To Hold Your Hand
  18. This Boy

The Beatles second album "With the Beatles" released November 22,1963 was recorded just four months after the band's debut "Please Please Me". The album features eight original compositions and six covers. They released the single "She Loves You" b/w "I'll Get You" between their first and second album, and "I Want To Hold Your Hand" b/w "This Boy" afterwards. I've added them here in order to have all singles included on albums which makes 18 songs and approximately 43 minutes of music compared to the original 14 songs coming in just over 33 minutes.

I remixed all of these tracks into "Soft-Stereo" as I have done with all The Beatles tracks from their early period since mono sounds too flat to me and any of the stereo mixes are panned too hard. The order of the tracks for most of my Beatle redux are in "somewhat chronological order" based on Allan W Pollack's Notes... On Series

I edited the "I Want To Hold Your Hand" single to make a new album cover along with some features of the U.S. "Beatles' Second Album" 

Beatles WTB Download

No comments:

Post a Comment